Elektrobit (EB) Automotive is an international supplier of embedded software solutions and services for the automotive industry. EB is a wholly owned, independent subsidiary of Continental AG.
With over 25 years of experience in the automotive industry, EB Automotive offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interfaces (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, ECU, and software engineering services.
Over our 25 years, we’ve established deep relationships with carmakers and suppliers. We understand development in the automotive industry, having worked with carmakers such as BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and more on their global technology.
Our relationships with carmakers and suppliers allow us to stay on top of new innovations and incorporate their technology into our products early in the development phase. That means when you invest in an EB Automotive product, you can be confident it will stay on the cutting edge.
Our software developers, project managers, and marketers know automotive software from the inside out. We’ve worked on projects of all types and sizes, playing supporting and leading roles. When you need help with your automotive systems, you can rely on our expertise.
The automotive industry doesn’t stand still, and neither do we. As proven leaders we are constantly pushing the industry forward.
We stay on top of the latest innovations, such as connected cars, car as sensor, and autonomous driving. Our products and engineers are open to all market-relevant operating systems and standards, like AUTOSAR, CAN FlexRay, GENIVI, LIN, MOST, NDS, and OSEK.
While we’re constantly incorporating the latest tech, we’re also mindful of the challenges that these changes present to carmakers. So we work to incorporate the technology into our products in a way that makes it easy for you to implement those cutting-edge innovations.
Here’s what else you should know about EB Automotive:
- Spans three continents and eight countries
- Has more than 1600 employees
- Powers over 70 million vehicles with over 1 billion embedded devices
- Partners with you during the complete product life cycle
- Pride ourselves on having long-term and stable customer relationships
- Participates in a join venture with Audi Electronics, called e.solutions
Facts about our parent company, Continental AG:
- A leading automotive manufacturing company
- Established in 1871
- Spans more than 90 locations in 25 countries
- Approximately 190,000 employees, worldwide
- 2014 revenues of €34.5 billion
- Offers a broad range of automotive products, including instrumentation, infotainment solutions, brake systems, systems and components for powertrains and chassis, vehicle electronics, tires and technical elastomers.
The EB Automotive subsidiary of Continental AG is led by: