EB has more than three decades of deep automotive know-how and a wide understanding of vehicle software architecture. Car makers can rely on EB’s extensive knowledge in developing software for automotive electronic control units (ECUs).
Our service department consists of highly qualified experts that work in close proximity and who share the same mindset of leading car makers and Tier 1 suppliers. EB can integrate customers’ basic software and provide services to help pass car manufacturers’ acceptance tests. Our experts have broad know-how with the latest technologies, such as Ethernet, Functional Safety/ISO 26262, and Security.
Through standard or custom training courses for AUTOSAR technology and our tools, EB provides project engineers with valuable knowledge about the function and interaction of AUTOSAR software modules. We develop software for all variants of ECUs.
Our service portfolio covers:
- Basic software configuration and development to fulfill project requirements
- Customization of EB standard products
- Functional safety concepts based on EB’s safety products
- ASIL- and SPICE-compliant development processes
- Model-based code generation, application integration, and RTE configuration
- Software architecture, design, and requirements management
- Workshops, training, and coaching
Benefits of EB’s ECU software engineering services
Long-standing safety & architecture knowledge
EB has a long and successful history in supporting safety-critical and security-related ECUs from concept to SOP.
EB has more than 30 years of expertise in embedded automotive software development, provides comprehensive services, and offers worldwide availability.
EB is a dependable partner for developing, configuring, testing, and maintaining ECU software throughout the entire product life cycle.