A thorough understanding of complex software systems is crucial for project success.
EB solys is a sophisticated approach to analyzing complex automotive software systems from top to bottom, including their runtime behavior. EB consultants combine state-of-the art EB solys tooling, methodology, and expert know-how to ensure a deep understanding of the current state of the system. Our consultants will point out potential design and performance risks and guide you in developing healthy and well performing software systems.
Assess system health
With software and system complexity increasing, it gets harder and harder to understand the impact of potential changes to the code base or system setup. EB solys helps you stay informed about the compliance and performance of your overall system.
Increase system understanding
Through graphical and programmatic analysis of runtime data, you’ll better understand the system’s design, behavior, and structure. Combine multiple different sources of information—including multi CPU systems based on different technology—into a unified view so you can determine the strengths and weaknesses of your system.
Analyze target systems live and post mortem
EB solys graphical analysis tools provide insight into the operation of your software on your target systems during runtime. Get live analysis of inter-process communications, performance, and trace messages. Runtime data can also be stored and loaded into EB solys for later post-mortem analysis.
Evaluate specification compliance
EB solys enables the comparison of a software architecture specifications against the runtime behavior of the software. In a structured view it visualizes inter-process and inter-component communication on different levels.
Monitor performance metrics and detect trends
EB solys—as part of your Continuous Integration process—allows you to analyze long term trends in timing and performance and correlate changes in system KPIs with changes in your system.
Provide early feedback to development teams
EB solys facilitates continuous validation of your system architecture, interfaces, and non-functional requirements to provide your development team with early and fast feedback.
- Graphical correlation and analysis of target runtime data
- Hot spot analysis & root cause isolation
- Static and dynamic communication analysis
- Multi-OS (Linux, WinCE, QNX) target-agent with extensible plug-in architecture
- Extension points for custom importer and decoders to process any trace format
- Out-of-the-box plug-ins available for resource monitoring, inter-process communication and traces
- GENIVI-ready with support for Linux, DLT, D-Bus, Franca IDL and systemd
- Integration into continuous build and test toolchain with EB solys Auto mode
- Built-In Script Engine to add new functionality by accessing the EB solys raw data and resources
Download EB solys
Download and explore our EB solys for free with the appropriate feature bundle for monitoring and analyzing software systems, including Linux profiling, DLT traces, D-Bus communication monitoring, Franca IDL Decoder and more. The Target Agent can be downloaded optionally if you want to experience live monitoring of your system.
The provided source code translates into a full featured edition, which is fulfilling the high standards of the automotive industry. EB solys will be maintained and further developed by EB.
Recommended system requirements:
Windows PC (Windows 7)
RAM: 16 GB (Minimum: 8 GB)
CPU: Intel i7 (Minimum: Intel i5 or similar)
Service and training offers
Feel free to discover and experience EB solys on your own. Still, we have an extended service offering that helps you to understand and integrate the product in your specific work environment:
- Understanding systems – From trace to insight
Structured logging and tracing, data processing, data visualization
- EB solys dev ops training – Data input and setup
Target data, file importers, CI integration
- EB solys user training – Basics
Runtime analysis, simple scripting, report creation
- EB solys user training – Extended
EB solys scripts and Xtend programming, automation, advanced use-cases
Development and consulting:
- Maintaining and extending the open source code base of EB solys if required for any of the projects
- Maintaining and extending the open source code base of EB solys target agent and EB solys Android target agent if required for any of the projects
- Inspection, evaluation and assessment of current solutions for system analysis and proposals for improvements
- Developing methodologies and tooling for executing runtime analysis
- Architectural work on software components and interface design
- Development of libraries and tooling regarding application logging, inter-process communication monitoring and resource consumption on operating system level
- Customizing of EB solys due to your needs
- Implementation of EB solys target agent plug-ins
If you are interested in our training and service offers, do not hesitate to contact us via our contact form.