Pioneer wanted to select an HMI development platform to develop their latest display audio models.
- Supports state-of-the-art graphical requirements
- Integrates seamlessly into Pioneer HMI development process
- Supports Pioneer multi-user and large development team
EB provides EB GUIDE, its all-in-one HMI development toolchain to Pioneer for the development of its display audio systems DMH-SF700 and DMH-SZ700.
- EB GUIDE allows multiple Pioneer HMI developers to work on the same project simultaneously, resulting in greater efficiency.
- With the model-based approach, EB GUIDE enabled the developers to focus on their core task of developing the HMI, without coding a single line of code.
- Pioneer developers were able to instantly visualize the HMI look and feel on their development machines without the need for the target devices, saving time and money during the iterative HMI development process.
- EB GUIDE high extensibility and flexibility allowed Pioneer to extend the toolchain to their process and needs.
EB’s added value
- 15+ years of experience as a trusted partner in building industry-leading HMI, used within 50+ million cars.
- Unique comprehensive UX/UI solution provider on the market with global team of highly qualified HMI experts.
Statement by Mr. Yosuke Sato, MPC Technology Group, Pioneer Co., Ltd
“EB GUIDE is a toolchain that can realize graphical user interfaces with all the functions required for HMI development and that helped reduce our development costs. We were able to develop our HMI efficiently with the data-binding function that doesn’t require complicated design. Its modular approach allows us to reuse the assets created with EB GUIDE for other platforms in the long term.“
“Active support from Elektrobit (EB) also aided our development project smoothly in a short period of time.“