Roman Iseler discusses how to monitor the time domain in a multi-core safety system by utilizing the features of the EB tresos Safety TimE Protection module
Table of contents
- Functional safety introduction
- Single-core vs. multi-core
- EB tresos Time and Execution (TimE) Protection
- Integration of EB tresos TimE Protection in AUTOSAR
Functional safety is still one of the key technologies in today’s automotive industry. It is essential to ensure the software execution on a safety system and detect faults in ECU behavior to prevent the consequences of a malfunction.
One of our core competences is providing industry-leading software solutions for safety-related electronic control units (ECUs).
In this free 60-minute webinar, Roman Iseler, Product Manager for Classic AUTOSAR at Elektrobit provides unique insight into:
- How to monitor the time domain in a multi-core safety system by utilizing the features of the EB tresos Safety TimE Protection module
- The activities that are necessary to ensure the usage of the Safety Elements out of context in EB’s portfolio
- The requirements regarding software architecture and the challenges for the performance of a multi-core ECU
EB’s safety solution: EB tresos Safety