What you’ll learn
This training is the first of our two training courses for EB tresos Studio, the tooling for AUTOSAR Classic Platform (CP)-based ECU configuration and generation.
The training is designed for application developers and integrators who are familiar with the AUTOSAR Classic Platform standard but who have little or no experience with the Elektrobit specific tooling. Get familiar with the scope of EB tresos Studio, its major features, and learn how to execute a typical project workflow.
If looking to extend the EB tresos Studio functionality with your own project-specific extensions, refer to the “EB tresos Studio extension training”.
Why should you take this course?
- Improve your understanding of the AUTOSAR workflow
- Enhance your ability to follow the AUTOSAR workflow within the EB tresos products
- Access hands-on exercises using EB tresos Studio and EB tresos AutoCore
- Introduction to EB tresos Studio
- Scope and feature overview
- File formats and data handling
- ARXML file and XDM file overview
- Data model and XPath
- Importers and exporters
- Validation, Error Log, and Problem View
- Assistants and unattended wizards
- Assistants for system model and for ECU configuration
- Unattended wizards/li>
- Available types of code generator APIs
- Typical project workflow example
- Automation and command line
How is this course delivered?
- General knowledge about software development for automotive systems
- General knowledge about the AUTOSAR Classic Platform (CP) methodology and technical concepts
Elektrobit alternatively offers the “EB tresos Classic AUTOSAR training” that includes the AUTOSAR Classic Platform (CP) methodology and technical concepts.
- Training presentation slides (PDF)
- Access to a virtual desktop for practical exercises for the duration of the training