Duration: 1 day
Format: in-house and online training
Learn with EB tresos Studio Workflow training how to execute a project workflow in AUTOSAR Classic platform! This training is the first of our two training modules for EB tresos Studio, the tooling for AUTOSAR Classic Platform (CP)-based ECU configuration and generation. This training introduces you to the EB tresos Studio tool. Learn how to use this tool in a typical Classic AUTOSAR project workflow.
Travel restrictions might be in effect due to the Corona virus.
However, Elektrobit trainings are still offered as online classes.
Don’t hesitate to send us requests. We will contact you to figure out the best way how to serve your request, be it a virtual training now, or a classroom training later.
Main focus of this training
- EB tresos Studio tooling, its features and scope
- Typical AUTOSAR project workflow and how to execute this using EB tresos Studio
The training consists of the following theory chapters and corresponding practical exercises using EB tresos Studio:
- Introduction of EB tresos Studio
- Scope of EB tresos Studio
- Feature overview
- File formats and data handling
- Arxml file and XDM file overview
- Data model and XPath
- Importers and exporters
- Validation, Error Log, and Problem View
- Assistants and unattended wizards
- Assistants for system model and for ECU configuration
- Unattended wizards
- Code generators
- Available types of code generator APIs
- Typical project workflow example
- Automation and command line
Software environment for practical exercises
Elektrobit provides access to a virtual desktop for practical exercises for the duration of the training
- General knowledge about software development for automotive systems
- General knowledge about the AUTOSAR Classic Platform (CP) methodology and technical concepts
Please note that EB alternatively offers the EB tresos Classic AUTOSAR training that includes the AUTOSAR Classic Platform (CP) methodology and technical concepts
Max. number of attendees
12 persons for each EB tresos Studio Workflow training