What you’ll learn
The EB tresos automotive Ethernet training targets all developers and integrators who are familiar with the AUTOSAR Classic Platform standard and EB tresos in general, and who would like to expand their knowledge about the Ethernet communication bus in the automotive domain.
Learn the related IP protocols and how Ethernet is embedded into the AUTOSAR layered software architecture. A sequence of hands-on exercises will complement the learning experience, as you build and run an AUTOSAR application that communicates via Ethernet on the Windows platform.
Why should you take this course?
- Learn or refresh all relevant protocols used for Ethernet communication
- Improve your understanding of the integration of Ethernet communication into the AUTOSAR layered software architecture
- Remain up-to-date with the paradigm change from signal-based to service-based communication
- Access hands-on exercises using EB tresos AutoCore (Classic AUTOSAR basic software)
- Ethernet and IP basics
- Physical layer
- Testing and scripting
- AUTOSAR IP/Ethernet stack architecture and module overview
- AUTOSAR IP/Ethernet stack details and optimization
- Service-based communication using SOME/IP with service discovery
How is this course delivered?
- General knowledge about software development for automotive systems
- General knowledge of the AUTOSAR Classic Platform standard and EB tresos in general
- General programming skills in C
- Training presentation slides (PDF)
- Access to a virtual desktop for practical exercises for the duration of the training