What you’ll learn
The EB tresos Classic AUTOSAR training targets all developers and integrators wanting to use the EB tresos products based on the AUTOSAR Classic Platform standard.
Learn the objectives and concepts defined by the AUTOSAR Classic Platform standard and how the EB tresos product line implements the standard. A sequence of hands-on exercises complement the learning experience, as you build and run an AUTOSAR application on the Windows platform, following the complete AUTOSAR workflow.
Why should you take this course?
- Acquire an overview of the AUTOSAR Classic Platform standard to begin developing ECUs
- Improve your understanding of all major AUTOSAR concepts
- Gain a clear understanding of main features of major basic software modules
- Create and configure EB tresos projects using EB tresos Studio
- Access hands-on exercises using EB tresos AutoCore
- Introduction & concepts
- Architecture & methodology
- EB tresos Studio
- Operating system
- SWC layer & RTE
- Communication stack
- Mode management
- Memory stack
- Security stack
- Overview of EB tresos Safety products
How is this course delivered?
- General knowledge about software development for automotive systems
- General programming skills in C
- Training presentation slides (PDF)
- Access to a virtual desktop for practical exercises for the duration of the training