Duration: 3 full days or 5 half days
Format: in-house and online training
Get a detailed overview of the function and interaction of AUTOSAR software modules. The EB tresos Classic AUTOSAR training provides comprehensive information about the concepts, architecture, and methodology of AUTOSAR. In addition to the new possibilities offered by AUTOSAR applications, you are introduced to the migration scenarios for existing applications. Exercises are done with ARText for the application design and with EB tresos for the basic software configuration.
About EB tresos Studio
Rely on a consistent, single-tool environment for electronic control unit (ECU) development with AUTOSAR. EB tresos Studio lets you configure, validate, and generate your ECU basic software (BSW). EB tresos Studio is the tool environment for our EB tresos AutoCore and EB tresos OsekCore. With its importer and generator interfaces, the tool fits perfectly into the AUTOSAR workflow and can be seamlessly integrated into existing toolchains. This allows the integration of company-specific basic software modules and legacy software components.
Travel restrictions might be in effect due to the Corona virus.
However, Elektrobit trainings are still offered as online classes.
Don’t hesitate to send us requests. We will contact you to figure out the best way how to serve your request, be it a virtual training now, or a classroom training later.
Main focus of this training
- Provide an insight into the function and interaction of AUTOSAR software modules
- Use of EB tresos Studio and EB tresos AutoCore
- Introduction & concepts
- Motivation for AUTOSAR
- Major AUTOSAR objectives
- AUTOSAR organization and evolution
- AUTOSAR concepts
- Layered software architecture and basic software (BSW) modules
- AUTOSAR’s configuration concept
- System and ECU configuration
- EB tresos Studio
- Operating system
- SWC layer & RTE
- SWC description
- The runtime environment (RTE)
- RTE events & mapping
- Advanced concepts of SWCs
- Development Error Tracer
- Diagnostic Event Manager
- Function Inhibition Manager
- Diagnostic Communication Manager
- Communication stack
- Mode management
- ECU State Manager and BSW Mode Manager
- Watchdog management
- COM manager
- Network management
- Memory stack
- NVRAM Manager
- Memory abstraction interface
- Flash/EEPROM stack
- EB tresos Safety stack
- EB tresos Security stack
* Sessions with exercises included as part of training. Time is allocated for discussions and Q&A.
Software environment for practical exercises
Elektrobit provides access to a virtual desktop for practical exercises for the duration of the training
- General knowledge about software development for automotive systems
- General programming skills in C
Max. number of attendees
12 persons for each EB tresos Classic AUTOSAR training