At EB, quality is the foundation of our company and is fully embedded in our products and services.
We’ve earned the trust of our customers. That trust is based upon the caliber of our solutions and our reputation for consistently delivering high-quality products and services. It’s a reputation that has been built over more than 30 years.
Each and every EB employee is involved in and dedicated to achieving high quality for our customers through the application of the Quality Management System of EB.
To sustainably create value and build customer trust, EB strives to:
- Ensure preference and consistency to delight customers by valuing what they value and by offering products and services that always meet or exceed their expectations
- Strive for continuous improvement to deliver competitive advantage
- Engage everybody’s commitment across the complete value chain and at all levels of our organization to build the EB quality culture
- Assure full safety compliance by respecting our policies, principles, and standards with full transparency
The EB quality policy, which applies across the company, is achieved through the implementation of the EB Quality Management System.
Management by process is an essential principle of our Quality Management System. It provides the framework for attaining and maintaining Automotive SPICE compliance, measuring performance, and continuing to achieve customer satisfaction.
Our Quality Management System is implemented across our organization and verified by independent, third-party certification bodies. We encourage our external business partners to demonstrate their alignment with our requirements to achieve safety and compliance with our Quality Management System.
Continuous improvement and quality awareness
We continuously improve by challenging ourselves. We involve all employees across the whole organization to achieve and maintain customer trust.
EB fosters a quality culture by developing quality awareness throughout the organization and encouraging a management attitude that anticipates potential quality issues. EB empowers all personnel with the necessary competencies and tools in order to consistently fulfill policies, principles, and standards.
Assessments and certifications
EB processes are regularly assessed and certified. They comply–where applicable–with the following standards:
- Quality management
- EB is continuously certified against the quality management standard ISO 9001 (certificate) since 1997
- Automotive SPICE
- Environmental Management: EB’s Environmental Management System is based on the international standard ISO 14001 (certificate)
- Information security: TISAX certifications active
- Functional safety: ISO 26262 and IEC 61508