Configure and generate your ECU rest bus simulation
Following a successful software development process, we support you with EB Assist Busmirror for testing your electronic control unit (ECU) software during the implementation stage. When software developers want to start up an ECU while the other ECUs in the network aren’t yet available, our rest bus simulation solution mirrors the behavior of the missing ECUs so you can get on with the project. EB Assist Busmirror supports all established bus systems, including Ethernet, FlexRay, CAN, and LIN, and is open to further extensions.
Also, EB Assist Busmirror is ready to use for automated ECU testing for:
- Hardware-in-the-loop (HiL)
- End of Line support
- Development-related tests (ECU Testing)
- Host based RBS (HW benefits, scalable, support of real time systems), Virtual Bus
We can customize our solutions with your hardware needs.
EB Assist Busmirror is fully compatible with EB Assist bus tools products, allowing the automatic generation of simulations for rest buses and integration into the host system through the open automation interface.
A guided workflow with step-by-step user instructions and editor views for signals, PDUs, frames, and network parameters available.
Ability to imitate large clusters of multiple ECUs and emulate complex protocols with only a few clicks.
Easy generation and configuration of virtual ECUs and automotive bus systems
- EB Assist Busmirror is based on Eclipse technology, supports AUTOSAR, offers a high level of usability, and includes step-by-step guides.
- You can quickly design bus communication by importing a system configuration, selecting the real network node/ECU for which you need a counterpart, and configuration generation for the EB Assist bus tools.
- Our Ethernet, FlexRay, CAN, and LIN rest bus simulation solution (German: Restbussimulation) can be combined with carmaker-specific modules.
- EB Assist Busmirror lets you emulate complex protocols such as network management (NM) or XCP master functionality directly on the hardware, saving resources on the host system, and providing abstraction from real-time tasks toward a non-real-time OS such as Windows. It helps you be more efficient by providing various functions for error intersperse such as disappearing frames or signal manipulation.
EB Assist Busmirror components
EB Assist Busmirror Configurator
The PC-based graphical tool used to configure and generate a rest bus simulation.
Coming soon: We are working on next generation products.
EB Assist Busmirror Run-time
At runtime, it executes the generated configuration on EB Assist bus tools and can be remotely controlled using various host drivers over PCI, TCP/IP USB, or EtherCAT interfaces.
EB Assist Busmirror MAid packages
Provide carmaker-specific protocol implementations such as TP/XCP/NM/e2e.