Efficient development, visualization, testing, and validation of ADAS and automated driving functions
EB Assist ADTF combines a development environment with an interactive work environment for use cases such as in-vehicle data logging to data visualization, predevelopment, and replaying data in Hardware-in-the-Loop server farms.
Simply create new configurations to define the processing architecture. Utilize drag and drop to define the data flow between software components and immediately see the results. Open interfaces and data formats as well as custom libraries and toolboxes allow for an easy extension of EB Assist ADTF to match your specific needs.
Get your free evaluation license to experience EB Assist ADTF**
- Experience all features of a developer license: generate, modify, maintain, and run EB Assist ADTF projects
- Thoroughly test EB Assist ADTF before you get it for commercial purposes
- Validation period of one month
- Upon issuing your request, you will be individually contacted by our Sales team
*Contract must be signed with Elektrobit in order to receive license
**Export requirements must be met
Through collective feedback of the ADTF customer forum, EB Assist ADTF is continuously improved to cope with the latest challenges in R&D.
From predevelopment to series production projects. From capturing data from multiple sensor sources and high-precision time stamping to visualization and data exchange. EB Assist ADTF combines development environment w/interactive work environment. It is a modular system with standard components and open interfaces to help you master your specific use case.
The open interfaces of EB Assist ADTF provide the option to exchange components in their source format, allowing for an optimized workflow between car makers, suppliers, and further partners. To protect your intellectual property, this can also be done in binary form.
Elektrobit provides a large number of add-ons and interfaces for various use cases such as creating an electronic horizon and works with EB Data Logger solutions, HiL solutions and EB Assist Test Lab using an AUTOSAR/ARXML toolbox. ADTF supports companies such as MATLAB, IPG Automotive and Carmaker.
With more than a decade of extensive experience in development, customer and project support, maintenance, and training, we are the leading distributor and service provider of ADTF.
Our team is happy to develop customized toolboxes and solutions for ADTF3.
Leverage your ADTF 2 projects while starting with new ADTF 3 projects: a Support Toolbox enables ADTF 2 to communicate with ADTF 3 to exchange data, do clock synchronization, and use RPC interfaces for controlling ADTF 2 instances. Dedicated training courses make the transition even easier.
Creating a project with EB Assist ADTF 3
Learn how to easily create and process a simple project in EB Assist ADTF 3. In this example, we use an artificial intelligence-based traffic light detection algorithm for the configuration, which can serve as a key pillar for ADAS and automated driving functions.
Main features of EB Assist ADTF 3
- Configure, debug and monitor your complete system in one combined intuitive GUI using a pre-integrated configuration editor
- Write your own code, generate algorithms, test, debug, and visualize the outcome
- Capture and synchronize data from multiple sensor sources such as radar, lidar, camera, etc.
- Timestamp with highest degree of accuracy in nsec, up to 1000x time higher precision in data synchronization.
- Play back real-time data, process and visualize petabytes of sensor data
- CAN FD and Some/IP support by default, no implementation effort needed
- C++ API: easy-to-use, hard-to-misuse risk of programming errors is reduced by requiring a low number of lines of code/API calls needed for standard tasks
- Increase performance by spreading the workload across distributed systems
- Easily swap licenses between devices for highest flexibility to safeguard and maintain licenses
- Multithreading, multi-process concept: different processes connected via IPC (inter-process communication) running independently for high stability by separating high-priority tasks and minor tasks
- Trigger and schedule filters with separated control flow and data flow to minimize errors
- Manage ADTF applications remotely, including the possibility to develop tools for managing your ADTF test farm and controlling execution states.
- Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2017 support to match your test environment