Efficient development, visualization, testing, and validation of ADAS and automated driving functions
EB Assist ADTF combines a development environment with an interactive work environment for use cases such as in-vehicle data logging, data visualization, predevelopment, and replaying data in Hardware-in-the-Loop server farms.
Simply create new configurations without writing a single line of code – enabled through visual programming, a graphical user interface, and predefined modules. Utilize drag and drop to define the data flow between software components and immediately see the results. Open interfaces and data formats as well as custom libraries and toolboxes allow for an easy extension of EB Assist ADTF to match your specific needs.
Speed up time to market and contact us for your free EB Assist ADTF evaluation license.
Through collective feedback of the ADTF premium customer forum, EB Assist ADTF is continuously improved to cope with the latest challenges in R&D.
From predevelopment to series production projects. From capturing data from multiple sensor sources and high-precision time stamping to visualization and data exchange. EB Assist ADTF is a modular system with standard components and open interfaces to help you master your specific use case.
The open interfaces of EB Assist ADTF provide the option to exchange components in their source format, allowing for an optimized workflow between car makers, suppliers, and further partners. To protect your intellectual property, this can also be done in binary form.
EB provides a large number of add-ons and interfaces for various use cases such as creating an electronic horizon or other well-established tools and standards (e.g. MATLAB Simulink, AUTOSAR).
With more than a decade of extensive experience in development, customer and project support, maintenance, and training, we are the leading distributor and service provider of ADTF.
Leverage your ADTF 2 projects while starting with new ADTF 3 projects: a Support Toolbox enables ADTF 2 to communicate with ADTF 3 to exchange data, do clock synchronization, and use RPC interfaces for controlling ADTF 2 instances. Dedicated training courses make the transition even easier.
Creating a project with EB Assist ADTF 3
Learn how to easily create and process a simple project in EB Assist ADTF 3. In this example, we use an artificial intelligence based traffic light detection algorithm for the configuration, which can serve as a key pillar for ADAS and automated driving functions.
Get your free evaluation license to experience EB Assist ADTF
- Experience all features of a developer license: generate, modify, maintain, and run EB Assist ADTF projects
- Thoroughly test EB Assist ADTF before you get it for commercial purposes
- Benefit from a validation period of one month
- Upon issuing your request, you will be individually contacted by our Sales team
Main features of EB Assist ADTF 3
- Capturing and synchronization of data from multiple sensor sources such as radar, lidar, camera, etc.
- High-precision timestamping, highest degree of accuracy in nsec, up to 1000-time higher precision in data synchronization than in ADTF 2
- Real-time data playback, data handling, processing, and visualization of petabyte-scale sensor data
- CAN FD and SOME/IP support by default, no implementation effort needed
- Windows 10 and Visual Studio 2017 support to match your test environment
- C++ API: easy-to-use, hard-to-misuse: risk of programming errors is reduced by requiring a low number of lines of code for API calls needed for standard tasks
- Pre-integrated configuration editor to easily configure, debug, and monitor your complete system, combined in one intuitive GUI
- Distributed recording for increased performance by spreading the workload across systems
- License manager to easily swap licenses between devices for the highest flexibility to safeguard and maintain licenses
- Multithreading, multi-process concept: different processes connected via IPC (inter-process communication) running independently for high stability by separating high-priority tasks and minor tasks
- SDK to write your own code, generate algorithms, test, debug, and visualize the outcome
- Specific triggering and scheduling of filters with separated control flow and data flow to minimize errors and error detection time
- Remote control and management of ADTF applications, including the possibility to develop tools for managing your ADTF test farm and controlling execution states, is supported.