Try out our newest version of EB robinos for EB Assist ADTF 1.1.0 for free!
EB robinos is a comprehensive, hardware-agnostic framework for highly-automated driving (HAD) systems. Using EB robinos lets you control and manage the increasing complexity of HAD systems and bring them to market quickly.
EB robinos provides a software framework with open interfaces and software modules. The modular and scalable approach integrates customer or third-party software with ease, accelerates and optimizes your of HAD system development.
This release supports two different platforms:
EB robinos for AUTOSAR
- Dempster-Shafer-based Grid Fusion
- A* based Path Planning
- Message Bus communication for AUTOSAR
EB robinos for EB Assist ADTF
- Grid Fusion supporting Dempster-Shafer and Bayes based occupancy fusion as well as height maps
- Path Planning supporting A*, Rapidly-Exploring-Random-Tree, Reeds-Shepp algorithms as well as graph based A* planning based on OSM maps
- Safety Management software component to support checking of data streams for safety relevant systems
- Positioning for decimeter-grade vehicle positioning based on interoceptive and geo-referenced sensor data
The EB robinos for EB Assist ADTF modules can be experienced in the trial version on your own machine. You will find example configurations for a hands-on experience.
Visit www.try-eb-robinos.com for your free EB robinos download.
Learn more about EB robinos here.