This paper shows that Adaptive AUTOSAR paves the way for greater flexibility in ECU software through a smart combination of Classic and Adaptive AUTOSAR.
Table of contents
- Software must become more flexible
- Multi-core architecture with performance and safety cores
- Integration of vehicle functions on one control unit
- Secure system startup
- Optimized communication
- More flexible software development with embedded Linux?
- Software updates and security
- Getting Adaptive AUTOSAR ready for series production
Adaptive AUTOSAR paves the way for greater flexibility in ECU software in vehicles. The systems are expandable – a major step in the direction of fully automated and networked driving. Adaptive AUTOSAR is not a replacement for Classic AUTOSAR. Its strength lies instead in a smart combination of both standards.