Complexity in automotive software has increased dramatically in recent years, leading to vast amounts of data that must be dealt with during automated testing. Therefore, many EB Assist ADTF 3-based test systems must be monitored and controlled concurrently.
In the final instalment of this four-part webinar series, Elektrobit’s Jens Storz explains how the Remote Procedure Call (RPC) of its ADTF 3 solution allows users to create a customized interface that caters for all requirements.
Key topics and takeaways:
- The increasing complexity of automotive software leads to systems that are distributed over a network
- B Assist ADTF 3 RPC allows the control and monitoring over networks using JSONRPC
- Tools to quickly cover primary use cases
- Flexibility to extend RPC functionality
- Complex systems require customizable interfaces for process optimization
- Easy integration of EB Assist ADTF 3 RPC into your solution