Over-the-air (OTA) software updates, i.e., through a cellular or WLAN connection, are special requirements for the security architecture inside and outside the vehicle. However, they are also essential to keeping a vehicle safe and secure throughout its life cycle.
Table of contents
- Connectivity increases vulnerability
- Challenges for security in the connected vehicle
- Protecting connected vehicles
- Security measures using the example of OTA software updates
- Legal requirements for automotive security
- Solutions for connected vehicles that are safe, secure, and always up to date