Electronic control units (ECUs) empower vehicle functionality, and tooling is an essential aspect of AUTOSAR Classic for ECU development.
In this webinar, Jochen Steuerwald demonstrates a typical workflow using EB’s solution for AUTOSAR Classic, including EB tresos AutoCore, an implementation of the AUTOSAR basic software modules, and EB tresos Studio for configuring these modules and translating the configuration into code.
Key topics and takeaways:
- The evolution of the AUTOSAR Standard
- EB’s implementation of the AUTOSAR Classic platform
- The tooling aspect of the AUTOSAR methodology
- Scope of EB tresos Studio
- A typical configuration and integration workflow