Duration: 3 days (deviations possible)
Format: in-house and online training
The EB corbos Adaptive AUTOSAR training targets anyone who is new to Adaptive AUTOSAR, especially application designers/developers and integrators who want to use the EB corbos products based on the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform standard.
The participants will learn the objectives and concepts and functional clusters defined by the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform standard and how the EB corbos product line implements the standard. A sequence of hands-on exercises will complement the learning experience, as each participant will use EB corbos Studio to apply an initial project workflow (start from scratch, build, and deploy the application to QEMU).
- Classic vs. Adaptive AUTOSAR
- EB corbos product line
- Exercise 1: HelloWorld
- Exercise 2: service interface description
- Communication management
- Exercise 3 (software development: implement with IPC)
- Execution Manager, State Management
- Network Management, Diagnostics
- Time Synchronization, Persistency Management
- Signal-2-Service Mapping
- Exercise 4: software development: SOME/IP
- REST, Update and Configuration Management, Platform Health Management
- Log and trace
- Exercise 5: logging via DLT and DLT viewer
- Containers in EB corbos
Evaluation license for 3 months included
Software environment for practical exercises
Depending on the training location, the practical exercises are executed either on:
- Training PCs provided by EB (currently only available for public trainings at EB Erlangen) or
- The personal computer of each participant. We recommend a second screen to better follow the explanation of exercises.
The system resource requirements are:
- Operating system: Linux, tested on Ubuntu 18.04
- EB offers a virtual machine image with pre-installed EB corbos Adaptive Core. This option requires the download of about 18GB and hardware virtualization supports need to be enabled in the BIOS.
- RAM: 4GB (minimum), 8GB (recommended)
- Hard disk space: 50GB (minimum)
- Alternatively, EB corbos can be installed manually on an existing Linux system (native or VM). This option requires the download of about 2.5GB.
General programming skills in C++
Max. number of attendees for Adaptive AUTOSAR training