Duration: 3 days (deviations possible)
Format: in-house and online training
The EB corbos Adaptive AUTOSAR training targets anyone who is new to Adaptive AUTOSAR, especially application designers/developers and integrators who want to use the EB corbos products based on the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform standard.
The participants will learn the objectives and concepts and functional clusters defined by the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform standard and how the EB corbos product line implements the standard. A sequence of hands-on exercises will complement the learning experience, as each participant will use EB corbos Studio to apply an initial project workflow (start from scratch, build, and deploy the application to QEMU).
Travel restrictions are currently in effect due to the Corona virus.
However, EB maintains all training offers and can also provide those as online training classes.
Please do not hesitate to send training requests. We will contact you to jointly agree on the best way how to serve your request, be it a virtual training now, or a classroom training later.
- Classic vs. Adaptive AUTOSAR
- EB corbos product line
- Exercise 1: HelloWorld
- Exercise 2: service interface description
- Communication management
- Exercise 3 (software development: implement with IPC)
- Execution Manager, State Management
- Network Management, Diagnostics
- Time Synchronization, Persistency Management
- Signal-2-Service Mapping
- Exercise 4: software development: SOME/IP
- REST, Update and Configuration Management, Platform Health Management
- Log and trace
- Exercise 5: logging via DLT and DLT viewer
- Containers in EB corbos
Software environment for practical exercises
Elektrobit provides access to a virtual desktop for practical exercises for the duration of the training
General programming skills in C++
Max. number of attendees for Adaptive AUTOSAR training