Your headstart in electronic horizon development
EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit is an out-of-the-box ADASIS Provider for your R&D activities. It supports the latest map material (for ADASIS v2 and v3). By using a GNSS receiver as a positioning source and recording/replaying test drives, the kit contains everything that is necessary to run EB robinos Predictor instantly within your development environment.
Check out this Web App and start using EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit without complex installation or configuration.
EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit is a compact Raspberry Pi device running the EB robinos Provider for ADASIS to evaluate the capacity and performance of EB’s electronic horizon products. This platform is equipped with all that is necessary for a demonstration ECU.
Ready to use for test drives right from the start. The web application grants a convenient access on all common desktop and mobile devices.
ADASIS v2 and ADASIS v3
- Playback for prerecorded test drive tracks
- Records of new test drive tracks
- ADASIS protocol settings
- Map selection
- Map visualization
- Provider software update function
- Built-in Reconstructor viewer
- Mobile and desktop view
- V2: Supports latest NDS maps (EU, NAR, RoW)
- CAN ID configuration
- Support of CAN bus
- NDS database support up to NDS 2.5.x
- Mapscape database based on HERE maps, 2018 Q4 included
- Route simulation based on XML tour files
- MPP (most probable path) follows the route if available
- Transmission via UDP or CAN
- CAN input positioning interface (beta version)
- V3: Supports latest TomTom maps (EU, NAR, OTA support)
- Supports Ethernet
- Up-to-date map data through OTA updates
- Transmission via TCP
- Based on the standard ADASIS 3.1
- Multiple MPPs based on positioning candidates