EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit is an out-of-the-box ADASIS Provider for your R&D activities. By supporting the latest map material (for ADASIS v2 and v3), using a GNSS receiver as positioning source and recording/replaying test drives, the kit contains everything that is necessary to run EB robinos Predictor instantly within your development environment. The provided web interface (WebApp) lets you start using EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit without complex installation or configuration.
EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit is a Raspberry Pi device running the EB robinos Provider for ADASIS. It can be used to evaluate the capacity and performance of EB’s electronic horizon products. This Raspberry Pi platform is equipped with all that is necessary for a demonstration ECU.
Major advantages of this kit are:
- Space-saving design
- Easy integration and longevity due to high hardware and software robustness
- Saving time as the kit is ready for test drives
- Independent of ADASIS version (CAN bus and Ethernet support)
- Possible to simulate any route
- Integrable into your testing and simulation environment by reading GPS information from CAN
- Playback for pre-recorded test drive track
- Recording of new test drive tracks
- ADASIS protocol settings
- Map selection
- CAN ID Configuration
- NDS database support up to NDS 2.5.4
- Mapscape data bank based on HERE maps, 2018 Q4 included
- Route simulation based on XML tour files
- MPP (most probable path) follows the route if available
- Map visualization
- Provider software update
- Transmission via CAN or UDP
- Built-in Reconstructor viewer
- CAN input Positioning Interface (experimental version)
ADASIS v3 – the standard format for HD maps and automated driving
To enable and/or enhance the functionalities of ADAS and automated driving systems, vehicle manufacturers want to access and use the information provided by navigation systems such as map data, vehicle position, and speed. Today, however, navigation map databases are only accessible to navigation applications and are stored in the proprietary format of the navigation system. For applications to access this data, an appropriate information exchange interface must be defined. This is the overall aim of the ADASIS Forum.
In 2018, EB was awarded with defining the reference implementation of the ADASIS v3 Provider and Reconstructor by the ADASIS Forum.
- Ethernet broadband connection
- Supports bi-directional communication between EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit and the electronic horizon client application
- Centimeter-accurate resolution enabling lane accurate information
- Support for NDS 2.5 and OTA backends
- Map-supplier independent
- EB solution is aligned with the ADASISv3 roadmap and is also backward compatible
- EB product’s self-proclaimed demand is to always fulfill the latest standard and to provide this quality level to EB customers
- EB product is based on over six years of experience in electronic horizon solutions
- Development based on the state-of-the-art ADASIS forum discussion
EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit related products/solutions/services
Integration with other EB products and services
Platform for working with EB robinos components in the development and testing stages.
Software framework that enables the creation of augmented reality solutions that enhance the driving experience.
Scalable state-of-the-art navigation technology.
Solutions for mass production—Broad experience, proven standards, and innovative engineering methods for up to Level 5 of automated driving.