EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit is an out-of-the-box ADASIS Provider for your R&D activities. By supporting the latest map material (for ADASIS v2 and v3), using a GNSS receiver as positioning source and recording/replaying test drives, the kit contains everything that is necessary to run EB robinos Predictor instantly within your development environment. The provided web interface (WebApp) lets you start using EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit without complex installation or configuration.
EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit is a Raspberry Pi device running the EB robinos Provider for ADASIS. It can be used to evaluate the capacity and performance of EB’s electronic horizon products. This Raspberry Pi platform is equipped with all that is necessary for a demonstration ECU.
Major advantages of this kit are:
- Ready to use for test drives right from the start
- Compact hardware dimension
- Easy configuration and control
- Web application for convenient access
- Using a GNSS receiver as positioning source
- Recording and replaying tracks of test drives
- Simulation of test drives on any route
- Connect your computer via WiFi
- Configuration of your ADASIS Provider
- Connection settings
- Map regions (EU, NAR, RoW)
- ADASIS protocol settings
Features for ADASIS v2 and ADASIS v3
- Playback for prerecorded test drive tracks
- Recording of new test drive tracks
- ADASIS protocol settings
- Map selection
- Map visualization
- Provider software update function
- Built-in Reconstructor viewer
- Mobile and Desktop view
ADASIS v2 features
- V2: Supporting latest NDS maps (EU, NAR, RoW)
- CAN ID configuration
- Support of CAN-Bus
- NDS database support up to NDS 2.5.x
- Mapscape data base based on HERE maps
- Route simulation based on XML tour files
- MPP (most probable path) follows the route if available
- Transmission via UDP or CAN
- CAN input positioning interface (beta version)
ADASIS v3 features
- V3: Supporting latest maps by HERE and TomTom (EU, NAR, OTA support)
- Support of Ethernet
- Up to date map data through OTA updates
- Transmission via TCP
- Now based on the standard ADASIS 3.1
- Multiple MPP‘s based on positioning candidates
ADASIS v3 – the standard format for HD maps and automated driving
To enable and/or enhance the functionalities of ADAS and automated driving systems, vehicle manufacturers want to access and use the information provided by navigation systems such as map data, vehicle position, and speed. Today, however, navigation map databases are only accessible to navigation applications and are stored in the proprietary format of the navigation system. For applications to access this data, an appropriate information exchange interface must be defined. This is the overall aim of the ADASIS Forum.
In 2018, EB was awarded with defining the reference implementation of the ADASIS v3 Provider and Reconstructor by the ADASIS Forum.
- Ethernet broadband connection
- Supports bi-directional communication between EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit and the electronic horizon client application
- Centimeter-accurate resolution enabling lane accurate information
- Support for NDS 2.5 and OTA backends
- Map-supplier independent
- EB solution is aligned with the ADASISv3 roadmap and is also backward compatible
- EB robinos Predictor is based on over six years of experience in electronic horizon solutions
- Development based on the state-of-the-art ADASIS forum discussion
EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit related products/solutions/services
Integration with other EB products and services
Platform for working with EB robinos components in the development and testing stages.
Software framework that enables the creation of augmented reality solutions that enhance the driving experience.
Solutions for mass production—Broad experience, proven standards, and innovative engineering methods for up to Level 5 of automated driving.