The EB tresos solution for Renesas RH850/F1Kx includes
- EB tresos AutoCore – EB’s basic software for Classic AUTOSAR ECUs
- EB tresos Studio – easy-to-use tool set to configure and generate the basic software
- EB tresos AutoCore OS – operating system as well as support of integration
- MCAL integration into EB tresos Studio
To utilize the peripherals of a microcontroller, it is necessary to have µC-specific driver software available. To integrate the drivers together with an operating system and the hardware-agnostic basic software might take significant effort during the project execution or might delay the project start if this task is performed by a software vendor.
With EB tresos Studio you can import AUTOSAR files, configure basic-software modules, verify the consistency of configurations, and generate code for basic-software modules for an AUTOSAR-compliant software architecture such as EB tresos AutoCore.
AUTOSAR software is hardware-agnostic but needs to be connected to hardware through MCAL and OS. The EB tresos solution for Renesas RH850/F1Kx combines hardware-agnostic and hardware-dependent parts: all integrated together with the same configuration & generation tool.
With the pre integrated software package for RH850/F1Kx your project is ready to start right away without having any lead times or extra effort to integrate basic standard software with hardware-specific drivers and operating system.
- Complete package including all the necessary tools available for use right away.
- Basic software tailor-made for a typical Classic AUTOSAR project.
- Industry-leading implementation of AUTOSAR-compliant basic software developed by Elektrobit in cooperation with Renesas.
Integration with EB products and services
Develop your electronic control unit (ECU) with our scalable basic software, operating systems, and tailor-made tool environment based on Classic AUTOSAR.