The EB tresos solution for Infineon includes
- EB tresos AutoCore – EB’s basic software for Classic AUTOSAR ECUs
- EB tresos Studio – easy to use tool set to configure and generate the basic software
- EB tresos AutoCore OS – Operating system as well as support of integration
- Infineon MCAL integration into EB tresos Studio.
To utilize the peripherals of a µC it is necessary to have specific driver software available. To integrate those drivers together with an operating system and the hardware agnostic basic software, will either cost significant effort during the project execution or will cause some delays if this task is performed a software vendor.
With EB tresos Studio you can import AUTOSAR files, configure software modules, verify the consistency of configurations and generate code for software modules for an AUTOSAR-compliant software architecture such as EB tresos AutoCore.
AUTOSAR software is hardware agnostic but needs to be connected to hardware through MCAL and OS. EB tresos solution for Infineon combines hardware agnostic and hardware depended parts. All integrated together with the same configuration & generation tool.
With the pre integrated software package for Infineon AURIX, your project is ready to start right away without having any lead times or extra effort to integrate basic standard software with hardware specific drivers and operating system.
- Complete package including all the necessary tools available for use right away.
- Availability of evaluation package that gives you first-hand experience of our solution.
- Basic software tailor made for a typical Classic AUTOSAR project.
- Industry leading implementation of AUTOSAR-compliant basic software developed by Elektrobit in cooperation with Infineon.
EB tresos evaluation for Infineon AURIX TC38XQ
EB tresos is now available as an evaluation package. Try EB tresos for free and assess which requirements are a perfect fit for your ECU development project. The EB tresos evaluation package includes a basic software and related tools that gives you access to the development of AUTOSAR-based ECUs.