Duration: 1 day
Format: in-house and online training
The Classic AUTOSAR fundamental training teaches you the major objectives and concepts defined by the AUTOSAR Classic Platform standard and how the EB tresos product line implements the standard. Complement the learning experience with a tool demonstration.
Travel restrictions might be in effect due to the Corona virus.
However, Elektrobit trainings are still offered as online classes.
Don’t hesitate to send us requests. We will contact you to figure out the best way how to serve your request, be it a virtual training now, or a classroom training later.
Main focus of this training
- Provide an insight on the AUTOSAR Classic Platform standard, its major objectives, and concepts
- Introduce EB tresos product line related to AUTOSAR Classic Platform standard
The training consists of the following chapters:
- Introduction to AUTOSAR
- Layered software architecture
- Major concepts
- Software components (SWC)
- Virtual function bus (VFB)
- Runtime environment (RTE)
- Basic software (BSW)
- Communication stack
- Diagnostic stack
- EB tresos Studio (AUTOSAR configuration and generation tool)
- AUTOSAR in practice (tool demonstration)
No licenses necessary
Max. number of attendees
12 persons for each Classic AUTOSAR fundamental training