EB tresos OsekCore is our basic software package for OSEK/VDX-compliant electronic control units (ECUs).
We’ve been developing ECU basic software since 1999 and have implementations of EB tresos OsekCore employed in mass production projects. The product was developed according to the OSEK* as well as VDX** standards for embedded operating systems, communication stacks, and network management.
* German: Offene Systeme und deren Schnittstellen für die Elektronik in Kraftfahrzeugen; English: Open Systems and their Interfaces for the Electronics in Motor Vehicles
** Vehicle Distributed eXecutive
You get a scalable solution for running complex control strategies in a multi-bus network environment. It’s delivered as a fully integrated software package configured according to your individual project needs.
You can trust our mass production approved implementation, which includes an OS (operating system), CAN, LIN, and flash bootloader with diagnostic services and ECU mode management.
Our OSEK/VDX solutions are available for common microcontrollers like Freescale or Infineon.
Comprehensive tooling support
Modules of EB tresos OsekCore are configured, validated, and generated with EB tresos Studio :
- Each module has its own editor (optional)
- Common graphical user interface
- Configuration validity checks ensure the consistency of configurations
Competent project support
We provide competent engineering services for the whole embedded software lifecycle:
- Specification, implementation, and integration of company-specific software modules (optional)
- Porting to specific microcontrollers
- Local support — global representation
EB tresos OsekCore OS
The centerpiece of our EB tresos OsekCore. It integrates easily with EB tresos OsekCore components to form a complete basic software architecture that is compliant with OSEK-VDX 2.2.2, ORTI 2.0 and 2.1, and OSEK time conformance.
Carmaker- specific implementations
Based on our EB tresos OsekCore and OsekCore OS, we offer individual OSEK/VDX implementations according to the needs of PSA, Renault/Nissan, Fiat, VW, Volvo, JAC, and Chery. Further carmaker-specific solutions are available on request.
Our OsekCore communication stacks are proven in many mass production applications such as body control systems, climate control systems, and radio navigation systems. They comply with the following standards:
- CAN Stack: OSEK-COM 3.0.3, OSEK-NM 2.5.2, ISO-TP 15765-2, and ISO-UDS 14229-1.
- LIN Stack: LIN specification 2.0, 2.1, and 2.2A, and ISO-UDS 14229-1. Both Master and Slave modes are supported.
- CAN Bootloader: Compliant to OSEK-COM 3.0.3, ISO-TP 15765-2, and ISO-UDS 14229-1.