EB GUIDE Studio lets you deliver the most advanced human machine interfaces (HMIs) to your customers. You can offer the features they want and still stay on budget with EB GUIDE Studio, a powerful tool for intelligent multimodal HMI product development.
Faster creation of compelling multimodal user interfaces
This scalable solution supports automotive head units, heads-up displays, and cluster instruments, as well as HMIs for industrial applications. Use EB GUIDE Studio to simultaneously design the graphical user interface (GUI) and voice user interface (VUI), as well as touch and gesture procedures.
Reuse HMI across different models and brands
Use the same platform to create complete HMI solutions for different carmakers, models, and brands—each with its own look and feel.
Team collaboration on one model
Your whole team, even if it is large and globally distributed, can work on the same HMI model, allowing you to shorten development time and ensure the HMI benefits from everyone’s expertise.
Integrate apps and update content via HTML 5
Deliver app-like content even to cars already on the road using HTML 5 and the cloud.
- Illustrated state charts, compound states, and diagrams help control large-scale projects (~1500 views)
- Team collaboration
- Support of translation and documentation process
- Variant handling (managing of several brands in one model)
- WYSIWYG view editor
- Integrated simulation
- Support of different rendering engines (OpenGLES, OpenVG, 2D software)
- Appealing look and feel with graphic effects and animations
- Support for different input modes (push-rotary button, touch, gesture, speech)
- Extendable with your own plugins
- Speech Extension complements the HMI model with speech dialog functionality
Integration with other EB GUIDE products and HMI services
Ensures that the powerful graphical interfaces you develop in EB GUIDE Studio render beautifully and are executed on your target in the vehicle.
Lets you design innovative speech dialogs while shortening development time for your HMI.
Interprets the speech dialog model on a user device, once you’ve developed it with our EB GUIDE Speech Extension.
We support you in all phases of your HMI development.
When you need some extras to enhance EB GUIDE Studio or use it with third-party tools, look to our list of plugins, or create your own widgets and plugins.