- Automotive Software Solutions
- AUTOSAR software solutions..
- EB corbos product..
- EB corbos Hypervisor
EB corbos Hypervisor
Execute multiple guest operating systems on one single CPU
EB corbos Hypervisor provides a virtualization environment to execute multiple guest operating systems on one single CPU. These virtual machines are spatially and temporally isolated to support security-critical, safety-related, and real-time applications. As the hypervisor provides a POSIX-compatible operating system kernel itself, native applications and guest operating systems can run side by side.
Saving physical space
Virtualize multiple guest systems to consolidate multiple physical ECUs into one hardware.
Integrate real-time and best-effort workloads.
Optimized resource utilization
Control access to critical peripherals, e.g. the board network, crypto cores, etc.
Highest security levels
Operate in a secure software environment using a small, trustworthy computing base. The micro-kernel concept provides high functionality with non-privileged processing of applications.
Features of EB corbos Hypervisor
- Several operating systems on one processor provides one or more virtual machines on a single CPU. Each can host a different operating system. A virtual machine can either run on multiple CPU cores, or multiple virtual machines can share a single core.
- Micro-kernel architecture is a safety element out of context (SEooC) and supports safety applications at the highest level by offering a reliable execution environment and spatial freedom from interference between the virtual machines.
- Hardware virtualization uses available features to provide a native environment to the guest operating system.
- Inter-virtual-machine communication offers multiple communication services for inter-virtual-machine communication.