Open-source operating system for HPC
EB corbos Linux – built on Ubuntu
EB corbos Linux – built on Ubuntu is an open-source operating system for high-performance computing, leveraging the rich functionality of Linux while meeting security and industry regulations.
Ensure security and prevent attacks
EB corbos Linux – built on Ubuntu is a customizable cloud-ready software package that comes with an SDK, tooling, and source code. Highly modular binary packages are combined and configured to prevent attacks and vulnerabilities. Built-in security is ensured by managing Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) plus software defects, while providing updates with extensive testing, verification and validation.
We offer a free community edition for download with emulation support (QEMU), or on Raspberry Pi. Request it today to start using open-source for your future development projects.
Faster time to market
Build your software system faster by leveraging pre-existing open-source code that yields fast innovation cycles and new functions.
Up to 15 years of maintenance
You will receive continuous support with a long-term security and maintenance package (up to 15 years of the version you have) to cover the complete lifecycle of your projects. Linux distribution also includes full security life cycle management and is fully aligned with established industry quality standards.
Globally adopted and widely used software packages, backed by a large open-source community of qualified developers.
Software tools and source code are freely available.
No vendor lock-in.
Develop virtually by emulating your software and hardware.
Integrate the EB corbos Linux SDK into your CI/CD/CT system in the cloud or on-premise.
Automotive grade industrialization
Fully aligned with established automotive processes and quality standards.
Verified and tested via industry-leading test suites.
Optimized operating system for embedded high-performance computing.
Get everything in one box
Easy to start- you will get Linux, source code and tooling, and can develop applications immediately.
Services and features of EB corbos Linux – built on Ubuntu
- Industrialization – includes automotive-grade processes and quality standards
- Integration and configuration – Elektrobit provides several services for Linux projects
- Maintenance – up to 15 years of long-term security maintenance (10 years for frozen version, with 5-year extension possible)
- Embedded OCI-compliant container support
- Over-the-air updates without overriding
- Secure system and service manager
– Configurable root file system initialization
- Embedded event management and logging system
- EB corbos Linux SDK for development and build
– Local machines
– Local infrastructure
– Cloud-ready including emulation (QEMU)
- YOCTO injection Layer
– For customers with YOCTO based toolchain, including a YOCTO injection layer